Listen & Download
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13
Labor: Wall Street, Labor Unions, and the Obama Administration: A New Paradigm for Capital and Labor?
12:00 noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Mr. Harold Meyerson, Editor-at-Large, The American Prospect
- Ms. Amity Shlaes, Senior Fellow for Economic History, Council on Foreign Relations
- Mr. Damon A. Silvers, Associate General Counsel, American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations
- Prof. Todd J. Zywicki, Foundation Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Steven J. Law, Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel, U.S. Chamber of Commerce