This panel was held during the 2015 National Lawyers Convention Annual Dinner on Thursday, November 12, 2015, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC.
The Role of Congress and the State: A Governor's Perspective
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Omni Shoreham Hotel - Regency Ballroom
- Hon. Sam Brownback, Governor, State of Kansas
- Hon. Nathan Deal, Governor, State of Georgia
- Hon. Pete Ricketts, Governor, State of Nebraska
- Hon. Scott Walker, Governor, State of Wisconsin
- Moderator: Mr. William Kristol, Editor, The Weekly Standard
- Introduction: Hon. David M. McIntosh, President, Club for Growth and Vice Chairman, The Federalist Society
Omni Shoreham Hotel