Five leading conservative and libertarian lawyers assess the impact of the Trump presidency on the rule of law and the future of the conservative/libertarian legal movement. The panelists discussed, among other topics, the judiciary, the administrative state, and the post-election litigation leading to the events of January 6, 2021.
- Orin Kerr, Professor of Law, University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- Manny Klausner, Co-Founder, Trustee, and Legal Advisor, Reason Foundation and General Counsel, Individual Rights Foundation
- Gregg Nunziata, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Samuel Ramer, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Moderator: Jeremy Rosen, Partner, Horvitz & Levy LLP
* * * * *
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speaker.