The Fourth Annual Executive Branch Review Conference was live streamed on May 17. The theme for this year's conference was "Law & Innovation." You can watch all the live streams below.
The schedule is as follows:
Welcome & Plenary Panel: Congressional Regulatory Reform Proposals
9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Hon. Susan E. Dudley, Director of the Regulatory Studies Center, The George Washington University
- Hon. Heidi Heitkamp, United States Senate, North Dakota
- Mr. Michael Fitzpatrick, Senior Counsel and Head of Regulatory Advocacy, General Electric Company
- Hon. Jeffrey A. Rosen, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Moderator: Mr. Adam White, Visiting Fellow, Hoover Institution
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Hon. Paul S. Atkins, Patomak Global Partners and former Commissioner, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Hon. Ronald A. Cass, Cass & Associates and former Commissioner and Vice-Chairman, US International Trade Commission
- Hon. Bradley A. Smith, Josiah H. Blackmore II/Shirley M. Nault Designated Professor of Law, Capital University Law School and former Commissioner, Federal Election Commission
- Moderator: Hon. Laurence H. Silberman, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- Prof. Brian T. Fitzpatrick, Professor of Law, Vanderbilt University Law School
- Prof. Brian Galle, Georgetown University Law Center
- Prof. Michael S. Greve, Professor of Law, Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University
- Mr. Adam Thierer, Senior Research Fellow, Mercatus Center, George Mason University
- Moderator: Hon. Rachel Brand, Chairman, Litigation Practice Group
Plenary Panel: Regulatory Barriers to Innovation
12:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Hon. Deb Fischer, United States Senate, Nebraska
- Mr. Krishna Juvvadi, Senior Counsel, Uber Technologies, Inc.
- Mr. Clark Neily, Senior Attorney, Institute for Justice
- Prof. John O'Neill, Director, School of Hospitality Management, Penn State
- Mr. Peter Pitsch, Associate General Counsel and Executive Director of Communications Policy, Intel Corporation
- Moderator: Hon. Maureen Ohlhausen, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
2:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Prof. John F. Duffy, Samuel H. McCoy II Professor of Law, University of Virginia School of Law
- Mr. Michael R. Huston, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Prof. Adam Mossoff, Professor of Law and Co-Director of Academic Programs and Senior Scholar, Center for the Protection of Intellectual Property, Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University
- Mr. Jeff Wall, Sullivan & Cromwell
- Moderator: Hon. Randal R. Rader, The George Washington University
- Hon. Gail Heriot, United States Commission on Civil Rights, and Professor of Law, University of San Diego School of Law
- Mr. James Scanlan, Attorney at Law
- Mr. James Sharf, Sharf & Associates
- Moderator: Mr. John Irving, Of Counsel, Kirkland & Ellis
Address by Sen. Dan Sullivan
4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Hon. Dan Sullivan, United States Senate, Alaska