2015 NLC News Articles
An updated list of news articles about the 2015 National Lawyers Convention:
- "Upcoming book signing at the Federalist Society National Lawyers Convention" by Ilya Somin in The Washington Post.
- "The Learned Lawyers Gather" by Jennifer Harper in The Washington Times.
- "Federalist Society's Annual Convention" by Ed Whelan in National Review.
- "Speaking to the Federalist Society, White House counsel jokes about being ‘brave’" by Juliet Eilperin in The Washington Post.
- "White House counsel backs Senate justice reform bill" by Dave Boyer in The Washington Times.
- "Federalist Society conference panels now being live-streamed (and archived)" by Eugene Volokh in The Washington Post.
- "White House Counsel: Sentencing Bill Won’t Get Tangled With Presidential Politics" by Fred Lucas in TheBlaze.
- "Sen. Mike Lee: ‘Congress Needs to Put on Its Big-Boy Pants’" by Fred Lucas in TheBlaze.
- "Top White House Lawyer Pushes Obama Criminal Justice Agenda to Conservative Crowd" by Katelyn Polantz in The National Law Journal.
- "Hillary Clinton, if president, could appoint 4 Supreme Court justices" by Dave Boyer in The Washington Times.
- [Mention] "Immigration ruling shows risks of relying on executive actions" by Ariane de Vogue in CNN Politics.
- "Why the Best Arguments Against Religious Liberty Should Still Be Rejected" Stephanie Slade in Reason's Hit & Run Blog.
- [Mention] "Wake Up Call" by Big Law Business editors in Bloomberg.
- [Mention] "Why an Obama Executive Action Closing Gitmo Might Be Tough to Stop" by Fred Lucas in TheBlaze.
- "The Little-Noticed Conservative Plan to Permanently Lock Democrats Out of Policymaking" by Ian Millhiser in ThinkProgress.