On Friday, May 18, 2018, the Regulatory Transparency Project and Capitol Hill Chapter of the Federalist Society co-sponsored a panel discussion on emerging technology legislation. Experts explored drone delivery, autonomous vehicles, flight sharing, and more.
- Ryan Hagemann, Director of Technology Policy, Niskanen Center
- Christopher L. Koopman, Senior Director of Strategy and Research, The Center for Growth and Opportunity at Utah State University
- Gregory S. McNeal, Professor of Law and Public Policy, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Brent Skorup, Senior Research Fellow, Technology Policy Program, Mercatus Center at George Mason University
- Introduction: Devon Westill, Director, Regulatory Transparency Project, The Federalist Society
Co-Hosted by the Regulatory Transparency Project (https://regproject.org) & the Capitol Hill Chapter of the Federalist Society