15 West 6th Street
Tulsa, OK 74119
The Federalist Society's Tulsa Lawyers Chapter cordially invites you to our 9th annual Supreme Court Round-Up, including, possible discussion of:
* Mahanoy Area School District v. B.L. (free speech in high school)
* NCAA v. Alston (antitrust + college football)
* Fulton v. Philadelphia (free exercise clause)
* Brnovich v. DNC (voting rights act)
* California v. Texas (affordable care act)
* Trump v. NY (census)
* Van Buren v. U.S. (computer fraud and abuse act - criminal case)
* U.S. v. Cooley (tribal law - criminal case)
5:30-6:00 p.m. - Reception
6:00-7:30 p.m. - Presentation
Cost: $30 for members; $40 for non-members
CLE: 2 hours of CLE credit.
Refreshments: Dinner will be served.
Registration: Please RSVP by Friday, July 23 at Eventbrite or via email to Adam Doverspike at TulsaFedSoc@gmail.com.
Payments are accepted via Eventbrite or by cash or check at the door.