Listen & Download
The Administrative Law & Regulation Practice Group hosted this panel on "The Administrative State After the Health Care Cases" on Saturday, November 17, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Administrative Law: The Administrative State After the Health Care Cases
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Hon. Ronald A. Cass, President, Cass & Associates, PC
- Hon. Christopher C. DeMuth, Distinguished Fellow, Hudson Institute
- Prof. Timothy S. Jost, Robert L. Willett Family Professor of Law, Washington and Lee University School of Law
- Hon. Brett M. Kavanaugh, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- Moderator: Hon. Thomas M. Hardiman, U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit