Listen & Download
The Federalist Society's 25th Anniversary Gala was held on Thursday, November 15, 2007.
Union Station Main Hall
50 Massachusetts Avenue, N.E.
Twenty-Fifth Anniversary Gala
- Hon. E. Spencer Abraham, Former U.S. Secretary of Energy and Co-Founder, Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Hon. Samuel A. Alito, Jr., U.S. Supreme Court
- Prof. Steven G. Calabresi, Northwestern University School of Law and Chairman, The Federalist Society Board of Directors
- Mr. Leonard A. Leo, Executive Vice President, The Federalist Society
- Hon. David M. McIntosh, Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP and Vice Chairman, Federalist Society Board of Directors
- Hon. Edwin Meese III, Heritage Foundation
- Mr. Eugene B. Meyer, President, The Federalist Society
- Hon. Theodore B. Olson, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
- Hon. Lee Liberman Otis, Senior Vice President and Faculty Director, The Federalist Society
- Hon. Antonin Scalia, U.S. Supreme Court
- Hon. Clarence Thomas, U.S. Supreme Court