On February 22, 2011, the Iowa Lawyers Chapter hosted this event on "The Future of Judicial Selection in Iowa" at the Iowa State Bar Association Headquarters.
- Guy Cook, Elected Commissioner, Iowa State Judicial Nominating Commission and Senior Partner, Grefe & Sidney, P.L.C.
- Rep. Chris Hagenow, House Judiciary Committee and Partner, Whitaker Hagenow GBMG
- Rep. Kurt Swaim, Ranking Member, House Judiciary Committee and Partner, Swaim Law Firm
- Prof. Stephen J. Ware, Professor of Law at University of Kansas School of Law
- Moderator: O. Kay Henderson, News Director and Chief Statehouse Correspondent, Radio Iowa
- Introduction: Adam C. Gregg, BrownWinick and Vice President of the Iowa Lawyers Chapter