The year 2020 is not our country's final election. After an election dominated by rule changes, court battles, and allegations of fraud, what have we learned? On December 16, 2020, the Federalist Society's Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, New Jersey, and Delaware Lawyers Chapters co-hosted a panel on the 2020 presidential elections, tackling questions about possible election reforms and the future of election law.
- Hans von Spakovsky, Senior Legal Fellow, The Heritage Foundation
- Harmeet Dhillon, Founding Partner, Dhillon Law Group Inc.
- Jerry Goldfeder, Special Counsel at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP and Adjunct Professor, Fordham University School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Michael Moreland, University Professor of Law and Religion & Director of the Eleanor H. McCullen Center for Law, Religion and Public Policy
- Introduction: Louis Capozzi, The Federalist Society's Philadelphia Lawyers Chapter
* * * * *
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speaker.