Listen & Download
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20
Environmental Law: EPA: An Agency Gone Wild or Just Doing Its Job?
10:45 a.m. –12:15 p.m.
- Mr. Jeffrey B. Clark, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Mr. David D. Doniger, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Hon. Roger R. Martella, Jr., Partner, Sidley Austin LLP and Former General Counsel, Environmental Protection Agency
- Prof. Rena I. Steinzor, Professor of Law, University of Maryland School of Law and President, Center for Progressive Reform
- Moderator: Mr. Hill B. Wellford, Partner, Bingham McCutchen LLP
The Mayflower Hotel