On Friday, April 16, 2021, the Federalist Society’s Georgetown Student Chapter hosted a webinar featuring professors Gregg Bloche, Larry Gostin, David Hyman, and Timothy Westmoreland discussing the current state of healthcare policy in the United States.
- M. Gregg Bloche, Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Health Law, Policy, and Ethics, Georgetown University
- Lawrence Gostin, University Professor and Director, O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law, Georgetown University
- David A. Hyman, Scott K. Ginsburg Professor of Health Law & Policy, Georgetown University
- Timothy M. Westmoreland, Professor from Practice, Georgetown University
- [Moderator] Patrick Lyons, Co-President, The Federalist Society's Georgetown Student Chapter
Visit our website – https://RegProject.org – to learn more, view all of our content, and connect with us on social media.