On March 4, 2020, the Regulatory Transparency Project sponsored a symposium with the University of Pennsylvania Federalist Society student chapter. The second panel of the symposium was titled "Should Social Media Platforms Be Viewpoint Neutral? Should the Government Care?"
- Adam Candeub, Michigan State University College of Law
- Carrie Goldberg, C. A. Goldberg PLLC
- Arthur Milikh, Heritage Foundation
- Nadine Strossen, New York Law School
- Moderator: Neil Chilson, Charles Koch Institute
Visit our website – www.RegProject.org – to learn more, view all of our content, and connect with us on social media.