The Federalist Society's Jacksonville Lawyers Chapter held a virtual panel on August 12, 2020 to discuss some of the major questions surrounding interpretive approaches. The esteemed panelists each provided their insight on hot topics in interpretation, including originalism, textualism, severability, and stare decisis.
- Hon. Amy Barrett, United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Hon. Wendy Berger, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Hon. Paige Gillman, Florida Circuit Court, Fifteenth Circuit
- Moderator: Joe Jacquot, General Counsel to Governor Ron DeSantis
- Introduction: Patrick Kilbane, President, The Federalist Society Jacksonville Lawyers Chapter
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speakers.