On September 4, 2020, the South Carolina lawyers chapters hosted an event on: "Advice and Consent: Mechanics, History, and Developments in Judicial Selection and Confirmation."
- Mark Champoux, Partner, Davis, Graham & Stubbs; former Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Department of Justice, Office of Legal Policy
- Prof. Brian Fitzpatrick, Professor of Law, Vanderbilt University Law School
- Michael Fragoso, Chief Counsel for Nominations, Senate Judiciary Committee
- Hon. Lindsey Graham , United States Senate, South Carolina
- Moderator: Miles Coleman, Partner, Nelson Mullins; President, The Federalist Society's Columbia, SC Lawyers Chapter
* * * * *
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speaker.