On September 27, 2016, the Georgetown Student Chapter of the Federalist Society, in conjunction with the national office's Faculty Division, held an event on Supreme Court advocacy and the Affordable Care Act cases.
- Prof. Josh Blackman, Associate Professor of Law, Houston College of Law
- Mr. Michael Carvin, Partner, Jones Day
- Prof. Martin Lederman, Associate Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center
- Ms. Erin Murphy, Partner, Bancroft, PLLC
- Moderator: Mr. Adam Liptak, Supreme Court Correspondent, New York Times
- Introduction: Mr. Michael Munoz, President, Georgetown Student Chapter
Georgetown Law Center