The Religious Liberties Practice Group sponsored this panel during the 2003 National Lawyers Convention on November 14, 2003.
- Hon. R. Alexander Acosta, Assistant Attorney General, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Prof. John S. Baker, Jr., Dale E. Bennett Professor, Louisiana State University School of Law
- Prof. Marci A. Hamilton, Director, Intellectual Property Law Program, Cardozo School of Law
- Mr. Kevin J. Hasson, President, The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty
- Rev. Barry W. Lynn, Executive Director, Americans United for Separation of Church and State
- Hon. Diarmuid F. O'Scannlain, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, Moderator