This episode brings you the audio from the opening panel of the Federalist Society's 7th annual Executive Branch Review Conference. The panel featured Counsels from the Department of Transportation, Department of Energy, Department of the Treasury, Department of Agriculture and the EPA. The speakers take stock of the current administration's regulatory reform agenda two years on.
- Hon. Steven G. Bradbury, General Counsel, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Mr. George H. Fibbe, Deputy General Counsel, U.S. Department of Energy
- Hon. Hon. Matthew Z. Leopold, General Counsel, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Hon. Brent J. McIntosh, General Counsel, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Hon. Stephen A. Vaden, General Counsel, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- [Moderator] Prof. Adam White, Assistant Professor and Executive Director, The C. Boyden Gray Center for the Study of the Administrative State, Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University
- [Introduction] Dean A. Reuter, General Counsel | Vice President & Director, Practice Groups, The Federalist Society
Visit our website – RegProject.org – to learn more, view all of our content, and connect with us on social media.