This Deep Dive episode brings you the audio from the final panel at the Pepperdine Law Review's 2019 Symposium "Regulating Tech: Present Challenges and Possible Solutions". In this panel, leading thinkers from across the emerging tech space discuss the regulatory environment for everything from drones to ridesharing.
- William Goodwin, Head of Policy, Regulatory, and Legal, Skyryse
- Ryan Hagemann, Senior Policy Fellow at International Center for Law and Economics
- Brooks Rainwater, Senior Executive & Director, Center for City Solutions, National League of Cities
- Caleb Watney, Fellow, Technology & Innovation, R Street Institute
- [Moderator] Gregory S. McNeal, Professor of Law and Public Policy, Pepperdine University and Co-Founder, AirMap
Visit our website – RegProject.org – to learn more, view all of our content, and connect with us on social media.