On June 7, 2022, the Regulatory Transparency Project hosted a live discussion on occupational licensing via Twitter Spaces.
Utah Governor Spencer J. Cox opened the program with remarks on licensing reforms his state has recently pursued, and an expert panel featuring Jon Gabriel, Scott Lincicome, Colin Mortimer, and moderator Shoshana Weissmann then broke down the Governor’s remarks and discussed the issue more broadly.
- Spencer J. Cox, Governor, State of Utah
- Jon Gabriel, Editor-in-Chief, Ricochet
- Scott Lincicome, Director, General Economics and the Herbert A. Stiefel Center for Trade Policy Studies, Cato Institute
- Colin Mortimer, Director, Center for New Liberalism
- [Moderator] Shoshana Weissmann, Senior Manager of Digital Media and Fellow, R Street Institute
Visit our website – www.RegProject.org – to learn more, view all of our content, and connect with us on social media.
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speaker.