Associate Director of Development
Founded in 1982, the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies is a group of conservatives and libertarians interested in the current state of the legal order. The Society is founded on the principles that the state exists to preserve freedom, that the separation of governmental powers is central to our Constitution, and that it is emphatically the province and duty of the judiciary to say what the law is, not what it should be. The Society seeks both to promote an awareness of these principles and to further their application through its activities.
The Federalist Society is seeking an Associate Director of Development. The Associate Director of Development works closely with the Director of Development, President, and Executive Vice President to strategize and implement fundraising projects.
- Maintaining and expanding a donor giving club.
- Overseeing the grants calendar, annual report, direct mail program, audit, processing and acknowledging donations.
- Contribute to portions of the Society’s National Lawyers Convention.
- A BA or BS degree from an accredited university or college is required
- 2-5 years of experience in non-profit development is preferred
- Must have an appreciation for the role of separation of powers, federalism, limited constitutional government, and the rule of law in protecting individual freedom
- Must possess strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
Please submit your application, including a resume and cover letter addressed to Cynthia Searcy.
Link address: https://www.tfaforms.com/forms/view/254631?tfa_JobID=a0BU0000007HZoQ&tfa_Source=FedSocWebsite