- Geoffrey Stone, Edward H. Levi Distinguished Service Professor, University of Chicago Law School
- Khaled A. Beydoun, Associate Professor of Law, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Eric Posner, Kirkland & Ellis Distinguished Service Professor of Law, University of Chicago Law School
- Susan Benesch, Faculty Associate of the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University; Director of the Dangerous Speech Project
- Keith Whittington, William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Politics, Princeton University
- Jeffrey Rosen, President and CEO, National Constitution Center (Moderator)
Admission is free of charge, however we ask that you RSVP.
To RSVP, please contact Emily Polhamus at 215-409-6785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1.5 hours of Illinois MCLE credits have been approved for this program.
This debate is being co-sponsored by the National Constitution Center, the American Constitution Society and The Federalist Society, and is presented with the generous support of the Stanton Foundation.