Professor David Wagner teaches at the Regent University School of Law and has been doing so since 1998. Professor Wagner is the former Director of Legal Policy for the Family Research Council and also has written for several publications. He was an editorial writer for the Washington Times, and he has also appeared on several TV and Radio programs, among them Larry King Live and the Mary Matalin Show.
- Associate Professor, Regent School of Law, 1998-present.
- Senior Writer, Insight Magazine, Washington, D.C., 1996-98.
- Deputy Counsel, United States House of Representatives, Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights, 1995-96.
- Director of Legal Policy, Family Research Council, 1989-95.
- Speechwriter, United States Department of Justice, 1986-89.
- Editorial Writer, The Washington Times, Washington, D.C., 1984-86.
- J.D. 1992, George Mason University School of Law.
- M.A. 1984, Yale Graduate School.
- B.A. 1980, Yale College.
A person listed as a contributor has spoken or otherwise participated in Federalist Society events, publications, or multimedia presentations. A person's appearance on this list does not imply any other endorsement or relationship between the person and the Federalist Society. In most cases, the biographical information on a person's "contributor" page is provided directly by the person, and the Federalist Society does not edit or otherwise endorse that information. The Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues. All expressions of opinion by a contributor are those of the contributor.
16th Annual Faculty ConferenceWarwick New York Hotel
65 W 54th St.
New York, NY 10019