Deep Dive Episode 41 – General Data Protection Regime & California Consumer Privacy Act
Regulatory Transparency Project's Fourth Branch Podcast
|Topics:||Administrative Law & Regulation • Regulatory Transparency Project • Security & Privacy|
Listen & Download
This Deep Dive episode brings you the recording of the first panel from the Pepperdine Law Review's 2019 Symposium "Regulating Tech: Present Challenges and Possible Solutions".
In this panel, the speakers discuss the implications of internet privacy legislation in both California and Europe on innovation, small businesses, and consumer protection.
- Thomas Hazlett, Hugh H. Macaulay Endowed Professor of Economics, Clemson College of Business
- Matthew R. A. Heiman, Senior Fellow and Associate Director for Global Security, National Security Institute
- Justin “Gus” Hurwitz, Associate Professor of Law and Co-Director of Space, Cyber, and Telecom Law Program, Nebraska College of Law
- Chris Riley, Director, Public Policy, Mozilla
- [Moderator] Anna Hsia, Head of West Coast Office, ZwillGen
Visit our website – RegProject.org – to learn more, view all of our content, and connect with us on social media.