Join the Wisconsin Lawyers Chapters of the Federalist Society for the Inaugural Wisconsin Chapters Conference on May 4, 2018 at the Monona Terrace.
- $10 - Active Student Members (Must be logged in)
- $50 - Active Members, Judges, Government Employees (Must be logged in)
- $80 - Non-Members
This program has been approved for 2 Judicial Education Credits.
This program has been approved for 5 General WI CLE Credits.
Prices will increase on May 2, 2018.
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
- Robert Driscoll, Milwaukee Chapter President, The Federalist Society
First Amendment Controversies: Free Speech and Religious Liberty
10:15 AM - 11:45 AM
- Rick Esenberg, Founder, President, and General Counsel for the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty
- Jordan Lorence, Senior Counsel, Alliance Defending Freedom
- Lester Pines, Senior Partner, Pines Bach
- Howard Schweber, Professor of Political Science, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Misha Tseytlin, Solicitor General, State of Wisconsin (Moderator)
11:45 AM - 1:15 PM
- Hon. Brad D. Schimel, Wisconsin Attorney General
State and Federal Judicial Selection
1:15 PM - 2:45 PM
- Katie Ignatowski, Chief Legal Counsel, Office of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
- Ryan Owens, Professor of Political Science; Affiliated Faculty, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Carrie Severino, Chief Counsel and Policy Director, Judicial Crisis Network
- Andrew Hitt, Chairman, Governor’s Judicial Selection Advisory Committee (Moderator)
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Hon. Stephen Markman, Chief Justice, Michigan Supreme Court
- Joseph Ranney, Professor of Law, Marquette University Law School & Shareholder, DeWitt Ross & Stevens S.C.
- Hon. Jeffrey Sutton, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Hon. Brian K. Hagedorn, Wisconsin Court of Appeals (Moderator)
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM