Join us for the third episode of the Federalist Society's Supreme Court Show: A Seat at the Sitting. Each month, a panel of constitutional experts will convene to discuss the Court’s upcoming docket and debrief oral arguments from the previous month. During the first two weeks of December, the Justices will hear ten oral arguments on cases including abortion, religious freedom, habeas, Chevron deference, and the Civil Rights Act.
- Nicole Garnett, John P. Murphy Foundation Professor of Law, The University of Notre Dame Law School
- Ilya Shapiro, Vice President and Director, Robert A. Levy Center for Constitutional Studies, Cato Institute
- Mary Ziegler, Stearns Weaver Miller Professor, Florida State University College of Law
- Brandon J. Moss, Partner, Wiley Rein
- Moderator: Adam Liptak, The New York Times
To register, click the link above.
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speaker.