The Federalist Society's Corporations Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2008 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 22, 2008.
10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Corporations: The SEC and the Financial Services Crisis of 2008
- Hon. Paul S. Atkins, former Commissioner, United States Securities & Exchange Commission
- Prof. Edmund Kitch, University of Virginia School of Law
- Prof. Jonathan R. Macey, Yale Law School
- Hon. George J. Terwilliger III, White & Case LLP, Former United States Deputy Attorney General
- Moderator: Prof. Stephen Bainbridge, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law