Listen & Download
The Federalist Society's Criminal Law Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2007 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 15, 2007. This panel will be published by the Ave Maria Law Review in 2008.
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Criminal Law: The Independence of Federal Prosecutors
- Hon. Bob Barr, President and CEO, Liberty Strategies LLC, and former member of the U.S. House of Representatives, Georgia
- Hon. Jamie Gorelick, Wilmer Hale, and former Deputy U.S. Attorney General
- Mr. Andrew C. McCarthy, The Foundation for the Defense of Democracies
- Prof. John C. Yoo, University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Merrick B. Garland, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit