The Criminal Law & Procedure Practice Group hosted this panel on "Prisoner Releases and the Role of the Courts" on Friday, November 11, 2011, during the 2011 National Lawyers Convention.
Criminal Law: Prisoner Releases and the Role of the Courts
12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Chinese Room - Overflow: Cabinet Room
- Dr. Richard A. Berk, Professor of Criminology and Statistics, University of Pennsylvania
- Hon. Deborah J. Daniels, Partner, Krieg DeVault LLP
- Hon. Sarah V. Hart, Chief Performance Officer, Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office
- Mr. Donald Specter, Executive Director, Prison Law Office
- Hon. Luther Strange, Attorney General of Alabama
- Moderator: Hon. Edith Brown Clement, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit