Listen & Download
The Federalist Society's Faculty Division hosted this panel discussion on "Natural Law and Natural Rights" on Saturday, January 4, 2014, during the 16th Annual Faculty Conference.
Panel 3: Natural Law and Natural Rights
9:30 - 11:15 a.m.
- Prof. Michael Baur, Fordham University School of Law, "What Rights Are and Why There Are Any: What the Classical (Aristotelian-Thomistic) Natural Law Approach Has to Say?"
- Lt. Col. Brian? Bengs, NATO School, "Self Defense Under Siege: The Role of Individual Self Defense in the Battlespace?"
- Commenter: Prof. Michael Moreland, Villanova University School of Law?
- Commenter: Prof. Jeremy Rabkin, George Mason University School of Law?
- Commenter: Prof. Roderick Hills Jr., New York University School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Eric Claeys, George Mason University School of Law
Warwick New York Hotel
New York NY