The Federalist Society's Labor & Employment Law Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2008 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 21, 2008.
12:00 noon - 2:00 p.m.
Labor: Labor Initiatives in the New Administration
- Ms. Holly B. Fechner, Covington & Burling LLP
- Hon. William J. Kilberg, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and Former Solicitor, United States Department of Labor
- Mr. James A. Paretti, United States House of Representatives Committee on Education & Labor
- Mr. William Samuel, AFL-CIO
- Moderator: Hon. Timothy M. Tymkovich, United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit