Listen & Download
The Federalist Society's Corporations Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2007 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 15, 2007. This panel will be published by the Texas Review of Law and Policy in 2008.
2:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Corporations: Is the U.S. Legal Regime Undermining American Competitiveness?
- Hon. David D. Aufhauser, UBS Global General Counsel and Former General Counsel, Department of the Treasury
- Prof. Richard A. Epstein, University of Chicago Law School
- Prof. Douglas W. Kmiec, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Hon. George J. Terwilliger, III, White & Case LLP, and former Deputy U.S. Attorney General
- Moderator: Mr. François-Henri Briard, Delaporte, Briard & Trichet and President, The Federalist Society, Paris Chapter