Listen & Download
The Federalist Society's Litigation and Professional Responsibility Practice Groups presented this panel discussion at the 2007 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 16, 2007. This panel will be published by the Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics in 2008.
9:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Litigation & Professional Responsibility: Is Overlawyering Overtaking Democracy?
- Prof. Theodore Eisenberg, Cornell Law School
- Mr. Walter K. Olson, Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
- Mr. Victor E. Schwartz, Shook, Hardy & Bacon
- Prof. David C. Vladeck, Georgetown University Law Center
- Moderator: Dean David M. Schizer, Columbia University School of Law