Listen & Download
The Federalist Society's International & National Security Law Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2008 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 20, 2008.
3:45 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
International & National Security Law: International Law & the Separation of Powers
- Prof. John O. McGinnis, Northwestern University School of Law
- Hon. Randy Moss, WillmerHale
- Mr. David R. Rivkin, Jr., Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Prof. John C. Yoo, University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law
- Moderator: Mr. François-Henri Briard, Delaporte, Briard & Trichet and President, The Federalist Society, Paris Chapter