Listen & Download
The Federalist Society's Free Speech & Election Law Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2008 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 21, 2008.
3:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Free Speech & Election Law: Freedom of Speech vs. Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Prof. David Bernstein, George Mason University School of Law
- Prof. Andrew Koppelman, Northwestern University School of Law
- Prof. Kenneth I. Marcus, Baruch College/CUNY School of Public Affairs
- Prof. Eugene Volokh, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Lillian R. BeVier, University of Virginia School of Law