Listen & Download
The Civil Rights Practice Group hosted this panel on "Federal Initiatives on K-12 School Bullying Prevention" on Thursday, November 10, 2011, during the 2011 National Lawyers Convention.
Civil Rights: Federal Initiatives on K-12 School Bullying Prevention
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
State Room - Overflow: Chinese & Cabinet Rooms
- Mr. Hans Bader, Senior Attorney and Counsel for Special Projects, Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Hon. Todd Gaziano, Commissioner, U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, and Senior Fellow in Legal Studies, The Heritage Foundation
- Ms. Fatima Goss Graves, Vice President for Education and Employment, National Women's Law Center
- Prof. Eugene Volokh, Gary T. Schwartz Professor of Law, UCLA School of Law
- Prof. William R. Yeomans, Fellow in Law and Government, American University Washington College of Law
- Moderator: Mr. Stuart Taylor Jr., Contributing Editor, National Journal, and Nonresident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution