Listen & Download
The Telecommunications & Electronic Media Practice Group hosted this panel on "Communications Law Reform" on Saturday, November 17, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Telecommunications: Communications Law Reform
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Prof. Jonathan B. Baker, American University Washington College of Law
- Prof. Daniel Crane, University of Michigan Law School
- Hon. Robert M. McDowell, Federal Communications Commission
- Hon. Maureen K. Ohlhausen, Federal Trade Commission
- Hon. Ajit V. Pai, Federal Communications Commission
- Moderator: Hon. Jennifer W. Elrod, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit