Listen & Download
The Federalist Society presented this Showcase Panel at the 2006 Annual National Lawyers Convention on Saturday, November 18, 2006. This panel will be published by the Northwestern University Law Review in early 2008.
Showcase Panel IV: The Role of Government in Defining Our Culture
2:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Prof. Hadley P. Arkes, Amherst College
- Hon. Walter E. Dellinger, O'Melveny & Myers and Former Acting United States Solicitor General
- Prof. William N. Eskridge, Jr., Yale Law School
- Dr. Charles Murray, American Enterprise Institute
- Mr. Anthony D. Romero, Executive Director, American Civil Liberties Union
- Mrs. Phyllis M. Schlafly, Founder and President, Eagle Forum
- Moderator: Hon. Edwin Meese III, The Heritage Foundation