Listen & Download
The Federalist Society presented this Showcase Panel at the 2006 Annual National Lawyers Convention on Saturday, November 18, 2006. This panel will be published by the Northwestern University Law Review in early 2008.
Showcase Panel III: Are Constitutional Changes Necessary to Limit Government?
9:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
- Hon. Frank H. Easterbrook, United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Prof. William N. Eskridge, Jr., Yale Law School
- Prof. Daniel H. Lowenstein, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Prof. Richard D. Parker, Harvard Law School
- Moderator: Hon. David B. Sentelle, United States Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit